Personal Data Policy
The Vanbrugh is committed to securely collecting, using, retaining and disposing of the personal data we need to provide you with the best possible service.
Your data is stored securely on the devices used by The Vanbrugh. Staff are required to secure their mobile devices should they need to access any personal data; the staff being limited to the Director and the General Manager. We have assessed the compliance of our service providers to the forthcoming European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will continue to monitor their policies in this area.
GDPR gives you the right to access, rectify, export and erase your personal data and The Vanbrugh supports this right. Please use the contact form should you wish to see, modify or request deletion of the specific data we hold about you.
We regularly assess our data handling procedures, and those of our partners and service providers, and will be closely monitoring this area as they implement further controls as GDPR comes into operation.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process the following information from you if you are subscribed to our mailing list: Full name, email address, interests and date of birth.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your data for any of the following purposes:
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- To communicate with you about our special events, news, promotions or new products on offer. This will always be via email.
- To enable us to carry out targeted online advertising that will be more relevant to you.
To unsubscribe from any of our marketing-related activities, please opt-out of our Mailchimp e-communication, there will be a link to this on any emails we send. Alternatively please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process your request.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website:
- First party cookies: these are our own cookies used to provide information about usage of this site via Analytics.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools used to enhance this site. For example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.